Tulip has prepared an easy chocolate cupcake recipe only for you. Yes, you heard it right! Chocolate cupcakes are probably one of the easiest no-bake recipes, and a good start for your bakery business. And they sell well! Whether it's a set of three or a few dozen for birthday parties, people of all ages love chocolate cupcakes. That's exactly why you shouldn't miss this amazing chocolate cupcake recipe from Tulip!
Chocolate Cupcake Recipe Using a Microwave
To make chocolate cupcakes, you don’t really need an oven for baking because we have a guide for you to make chocolate cupcakes using a microwave. And using just a microwave, we will reveal how to get the perfect texture for your chocolate cupcakes.
In this recipe, we are using Tulip Cioccolato powder mix to give the cupcake its chocolatey flavor and make the cupcake batter. Ready to make some?
The Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients
For the cupcake mixture:
- 3 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ tbsp Tulip Cioccolato
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
For the chocolate icing:
- 3 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tbsp Tulip Cioccolato
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
Tulip Cioccolato is a cocoa powder mix that already contains milk and sugar. But you can add more milk or sugar as your wish to your liking for the chocolate cupcake.
How to Make Chocolate Cupcakes with A Microwave
- Prepare a bowl and sift all-purpose flour, Tulip Cioccolato, and baking powder into it, mix until well combined
- Add vegetable oil and stir with a small whisk or a fork until the mixture has a smooth texture
- Pour the batter into the cupcake’s paper
- After that, place the cupcake in the microwave for 1 minute at medium-high temperature
- Repeat the baking process until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cupcakes comes out clean
- Remove the cupcake once cooked and let it cool completely at room temperature
- Now for the frosting, mix the butter in a bowl using a small spatula
- Add Tulip Cioccolato and mix until there are no more lumps
- Gradually add the icing sugar to the bowl until the texture is creamy and thick
- Pour the frosting into a piping bag and spread it in a circle on top of the cupcake
- The cupcake is ready or you may decor it as you want
Final Touch to Complete your Chocolate Cupcake
To complete these chocolate cupcakes, we recommend you use some of our products to be added to your chocolate cupcakes, such as:
- Tulip Sciroppi: You can add some chocolate syrup with Tulip Sciroppi or just simply change the chocolate frosting with this as glazing
- Tulip Chocolate Toppings & Decorations: Complete the look from your chocolate cupcakes with our chocolate rice or chocolate chips. We have a lot of interesting chocolate-based products you can choose to make your chocolate cupcakes look and taste even better.
Read also: How To Use Dark Chocolate for Baking | Beginner Advice
Now, after you try the easy chocolate cupcake recipe, you can try to sell these chocolate cupcakes online since we are still in the middle of a pandemic situation. Try to maximize your social media to promote your pastry and bakery shop. Post the best picture of your chocolate cupcake to attract customers so they will buy your products. Don’t forget to take a look at the other Tulip products you may need to make another creation for the menu list!
Leave a Comment