The hot chocolate bomb recipe is one of the most popular chocolate beverage recipes requested by Tulip Chocolate’s customers. If you are keen to know as well, save this article as we will share a hot chocolate bomb recipe.
Before making hot chocolate bomb, prepare a thermometer and a sphere baking mold. The sphere baking mold can be of acrylic or silicone, but make sure to get the 2½ inch in size. You can find ingredients and instructions in the information below.
Simple Chocolate Bomb Recipe
The first thing you need to do is preparing the ingredients for the hot chocolate bomb, as mentioned below:
You can substitute Tulip Bordeaux Cocoa Powder to Tulip Cioccolato, our best chocolate powder drink which already contains milk and sugar, for a creamy texture and sweet taste.
After the ingredients are prepared, simply follow these instructions:
- Chop your Tulip 62 Dark Couverture Chocolate and melt it. Note that melting a couverture chocolate is different, and more complex, to compound chocolate. You need to go through the tempering process. Here’s how.
- Put the chopped dark chocolate into a bowl and use a double boiler to melt it. Don’t forget to stir the chocolate occasionally to make it dissolve entirely.
- It would be best to use the thermometer while melting the chocolate to ensure that the temperature does not go above 90oC/32oC. Beyond that temperature, it will affect the quality of chocolate, and you might experience the blooming effect.
- Now prepare the molds. Make sure it is cleaned and dry.
- Brush a thin layer of chocolate on the molds and refrigerate for about 5 minutes.
- Take the molds out and continue with the second thin layer of chocolate, and again, cool it in the refrigerator for about 5 minutes.
- Then take one chocolate out of the molds, add Tulip Bordeaux Cocoa Powder or Tulip Cioccolato, and mini marshmallows into it.
- Get another chocolate out of the molds and close the other half with it. Use some melted chocolate to stick both chocolate and get a complete round shape. Repeat the process for all the chocolate.
- To serve, get a cup of steamed milk and put the chocolate ball inside, and top with some cocoa powder. Your hot chocolate bomb is ready to enjoy!
Some Alternatives to Make Hot Chocolate Bomb
Some of you might find the making process for the hot chocolate bomb is quite hard. Especially if you are looking to make multiple batches of chocolate bombs for order. As an alternative, you can use Tulip Milk Chocolate Couverture Truffle Shell.
It is a ready-made chocolate ball, and all you need to do is add mini marshmallows and cocoa powder into it, then seal the ball with melted chocolate. Simpler and faster, isn’t it?
Find the more exciting products from Tulip Chocolate for your business by visiting our products section.
Leave a Comment