Bored with the same old coffee and milk drink over and over again? In this video we take you through some unique ways to spark life into your coffee and milk drinks. Through the use of our Tulip 62 Dark Couverture Chocolate, we’ve uplifted the traditional coffee and milk drink. Making it fun and delicious.
Chocolate Milk Coffee
- 1 cup of warm coffee.
- 1 piece of Milk Chocolate Compound that has been melted and solidified.
- Melt Milk Chocolate Compound chocolate and put in jelly cup as much as you want.
- Put for a few minutes in the refrigerator until the chocolate is solidified.
- Remove from the jelly cup, then fill with fresh milk.
- Put the Milk Chocolate Compound that already filled with fresh milk into a warm cup of coffee.
- Mix well and ready to serve.
- 1 ice cube mold
- 1 wooden ice cream stick
- 1 cup warm milk
- 1 62 Dark Chocolate Couverture that already solidified.
- Melt 62 Dark Chocolate Couverture and add ice cube as much as you want.
- After the chocolate is half set, stick the wooden sticks
- Put it for a few minutes in the refrigerator until the chocolate is solid
- Remove the chocolate from the mold
- Dip the 62 Dark Chocolate Couverture chocolate stick in the hot milk and stir until melted.
- Hot chocolate milk is ready to be served
Do you require a price quote for any of our Tulip Chocolate products? Simply fill out the form on the Tulip contact us page with the products that you are interested in and one of our consultants will get in touch with you.
Leave a Comment