In the mood to make a sweet and simple dessert? Don’t worry, Tulip Chocolate has got a special chocolate mousse cake recipe for you.
This particular dessert item is very appetizing. Using the delectable couverture chocolate, you’ll be able to create a dessert with pudding-like silky texture. And the taste? Unquestionably rich.
Also, there’s no need to worry because making a chocolate mousse is so easy, even for beginners.
Before getting into the steps, you’ll need to prepare these ingredients first:
300g Tulip Bittersweet Couverture Chocolate
450g whipping cream
To make the mousse cake:
- Pour 200g milk and 450g whipping cream into a clean glass bowl
- Using the Bain Marie technique, put 300g Tulip Bittersweet Couverture in a bowl and place it on top of a pan filled with water. Heat it up while continuously stirring until it melts.
- Combine milk and whipping cream in the melted chocolate, and whisk until mixed thoroughly.
- Pour the batter into a cake mold or tray, and let it cool in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Chocolate mousse cake is ready to be served, best served cold.
Are you interested in using Tulip Bittersweet Couverture Chocolate to make this creation? You can order it by clicking the button below.
Many culinary enthusiasts show huge love for French chocolate crepes, and who knows some of them...
The hot chocolate bomb recipe is one of the most popular chocolate beverage recipes requested by...