Loving chocolate spread for your bread or biscuits, and inspired to make your own customized spread? We hear you. In this article, we will show you how to make a chocolate spread with a chocolate bar in just 5 minutes.
You can use this to make your signature chocolate spread for every chocolate menu in your cake and bakery shop.
How to Make Chocolate Spread with Chocolate Bar
Let’s prepare the ingredients first. You will need:
- 1 bar of chocolate bar
- 2 tsp condensed milk
- ½ tsp maple syrup or honey
You can substitute the chocolate bar to Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate or Tulip Milk Compound Chocolate. It doesn’t matter whether you are using chocolate bar or chocolate block because the melting process for both is easy, unlike the couverture chocolate.
Now, for the making process, you can follow these steps:
- Prepare a large heat-proof bowl, and heat the chocolate bar using a double boiler. If you are using Tulip Chocolate’s products or other chocolate blocks, it’s best to chop the chocolate before heating.
- If you don’t know how to use the double boiler, you can prepare a pan and heat the water. Do not boil it to prevent the water splashing into the bowl of chocolate.
- Place the heat-proof bowl of chocolate on top of the water, then stir it occasionally until chocolate is fully melted.
- Another option is to use the microwave and heat it for 10 seconds. Whisk it, then heat again for another 10 seconds. Repeat the process until chocolate is completely melted.
- After the melted chocolate is ready, mix with the rest of the ingredients until well combined.
- Store in a jar and put it in the fridge.
Chocolate Spread Recommendation from Tulip Chocolate
If you want to find ready-to-use chocolate spread, Tulip Chocolate has several products to recommend. There are three chocolate spreads you can use for any cake or bread menu:
1. Tulip Hazel Delight
Chocolate and hazelnut spread will never fail to make any toast taste good and brighten up the mood after breakfast. That’s why you can try this Tulip Hazel Delight as a bread spread or filling. You can also use this product for any cake.
2. Tulip Choco Cream
Tulip Choco Cream is the perfect choice for ganache or spread. No additional ingredients are needed when you use Tulip Choco Cream as ganache on cake.
3. Tulip Chocolate Filling Paste
Our final recommendation is Tulip Filling Paste which you can use as filling on cakes, breads, or donuts. With its dark chocolate content, Tulip Chocolate Filling Paste will give a less-sweet yet rich taste.
To learn more about our chocolate products, you can contact Tulip Chocolate representatives or kindly browse the product section. And if you enjoy reading tips and recipes on all things chocolate, heads up to our other articles in our blog.
Leave a Comment