Dessert can come in many shapes and sizes, different combinations of fruits, sugar, cream, pastry, or chocolate. One of those combinations is chocolate-dipped strawberries. This delicacy has been enjoyed by many people from different cultures, countries, and backgrounds. Their tart and sweet and chocolatey taste have blessed people's tastebuds. Now, you can also make it at home. You'll only need some strawberries, chocolates, and a little bit of time. Follow these steps in our ‘How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries’.
How to Make Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries
Chocolate-covered strawberries are one of those fancy, bite-size desserts that everyone loves. Beautiful and impressive looking, but incredibly simple to make. One batch of chocolate-covered strawberries only takes about 20 minutes to make.
You can use melted chocolate chips or baking chocolate. Alternatively, ganache can also be used to make chocolate-covered strawberries. The ganache will lend a richer and more refined taste to this decadent treat. So first, let's learn how to make the perfect chocolate ganache for your strawberries.
Making Homemade Ganache
- Weigh the amount of chocolate requested in your recipe. If your quantity doesn't follow the recipe, go small and make more as needed. Use a 1:1 ratio to cream.
- Weigh the required amount of cream for the ganache separately. Use a 1:1 ratio to chocolate.
- Pour the cream into a small saucepan and place it over medium-low heat for a few minutes. You don't need to boil it. It just needs to be heated. Turn off the heat and remove the cream from the stove.
- When the cream starts to heat up, chop the chocolate into fine pieces.
- Spoon chocolate into the cream. Stir gently and then let it sit for a few minutes to give the chocolate time to soften and melt.
- With a spatula or wooden spoon, stir in the ganache mixture. At first, the mixture may look mottled and cracked but keep on stirring until it comes together and is creamy.
- Now your chocolate ganache is ready to be used!
Use our Dark Compound Chocolate to get the best dark chocolate taste, or if you like some milky taste, try our Milk Compound Chocolate in your ganache. Both are made from high-quality cocoa and premium ingredients.
For a simpler option, you can just use melted chocolate. Semi-sweet chocolate, milk chocolate, white chocolate, or bittersweet chocolate will work fantastically. So, feel free to choose whichever chocolate type you like best.
Making Your Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
After creating the ganache or the melted chocolate to coat your strawberries, the next step is to make the chocolate-covered strawberries. The process is very simple. Here's how you can do it!
- Select ripe strawberries that are bright red and have little to no white color on the tips. Discard any strawberries with soft spots.
- Wash the strawberries and clean them completely. Be careful, any leftover moisture on the strawberries might ruin your chocolate ganache or melted chocolate.
- Hold the strawberry by the stem and dip in the chocolate, turning slowly to coat it evenly.
- Lift the dipped strawberry and let the excess chocolate drip off, and gently scrape the bottom against the rim of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- You can serve the chocolate-dipped strawberries are they are or add another surprise. Dip the strawberries in nuts, corn cereal, brownies crumble, cookies crumble, or drizzle with white chocolate.
Best Chocolate for Your Business
Well, that’s how you make delicious chocolate-dipped strawberries easily. If you need chocolate for your business, we at Tulip are ready to help you with our great line of products. We will help your bakery, cookies, and ice cream business. Visit our blog for more information.
Leave a Comment