Although two-season countries like Indonesia don’t celebrate winter or autumn, food business like restaurants, bakeries, cafes, still infuse the seasonal menu to attract customers. For instance, one recommended menu during the winter season is cake with caramelized white chocolate ganache.
You can learn how to make caramelized white chocolate ganache from these two simple steps. In addition to that, we will share a secret recipe for winter wonderland cake that you can try for the seasonal cake this winter.
How to Make Caramelized White Chocolate Ganache?
To make the caramelized white chocolate ganache, you will need these ingredients:
Now, let’s begin to cook. You can follow these two steps:
- First, prepare a bowl with Tulip White Decor Compound, and set it aside. Then, heat the heavy cream on saucepan with medium heat until boiling.
- After the heavy cream starts to boil, pour it into the white chocolate and whisk gently to combine. Let it cool for 30 minutes before you can use it as a glaze or sauce.
Winter Wonderland Cake Recipe with Caramelized White Chocolate Ganache
It is effortless to make the caramelized white chocolate ganache, right? Next, we will give you the winter wonderland cake recipe, and you can use the caramelized white chocolate ganache as a glaze.
For the starter, let’s gather the ingredients first:
- 480 g all-purpose flour
- 254 g unsalted butter
- 268 g granulated sugar
- 73 g packed brown sugar
- 177 ml Greek yogurt
- 354 ml milk
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 7 egg whites (room temperature)
After preparing all of the ingredients, you can preheat the oven to 350oF/176oC. Then, continue with these instructions:
- Prepare a medium bowl and add all-purpose flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Whisk them together, then set aside.
- Prepare the mixing bowl to cream the butter. Add butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar, and mix them at a moderately high speed until well blended, fluffy and pale yellow.
- Add egg whites to the mixture, mix it, then add Greek yogurt and vanilla. Mix until combined.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and stir well.
- Gradually add milk to the batter and mix until well combined.
- Prepare three baking trays, place the parchment paper, distribute the cake batter evenly, and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool before you begin to frost it with the caramelized white chocolate ganache.
The next part is to get creative with the decoration. If you’re planning some seasonal menu for your business, decoration really takes part in the marketing side.
For instance, top some Christmas sprinkles on the ganache to increase its visual while adding some winter vibes.
Ready to bake some seasonal cake or plan a pre-order service? Get chocolate decorations or other chocolate products for your cake business from Tulip Chocolate, and our representative is ready to assist you on the order.
Leave a Comment