Are you planning to include French pastry products in your business? Or are you interested in learning the ins and outs of French pastry?
Tulip Chocolate is hosting a special pastry webinar which will be lead by our renowned pastry chef, Jean-Marc Bernelin. During this webinar, Tulip Chocolate will introduce you to the temptation of French Pastry and how it can be a great addition for your food business.
Chef Jean-Marc Bernelin will take you through the following:
- He will provide in-depth knowledge and history of French pastry
- You will learn the variety of French pastry products that you can apply to your food business
- Understand the evolution of French Pastry and how it is applied to French/Asian fusion pastry ideas
- He will share several French/Asian inspired pastry and confectionery recipes that are tried and tested for you to recreate in your homes and food business
Join this webinar on 5 August 2021
- 2-4PM Jakarta Indonesia Time
- 3-5PM Manila Philippines Time
- 3-5PM Kuala Lumpur Malaysia Time
and get a e-Certificate for those who attend the webinar all the way till the end.
About the Presenter:
Jean-Marc Bernelin is a pastry chef from France and has over 20 years of experience in the pastry and chocolate industry. He has spent a significant amount of time in Asia and has now joined the Tulip and Embassy Chocolate team.
Please NOTE: This webinar will be presented in English.