Still can’t get over the taste of the bittersweet chocolate desserts from your favourite cake shop or cafe? Don’t worry, because you can make one at home.
Follow our top picks recipes for bittersweet chocolate desserts you can recreate to enjoy with the family, or to support your pre-order cake business.
Bittersweet Chocolate Desserts Recipes
This time, Tulip Chocolate will share two secret recipes of bittersweet chocolate desserts only for you:
Bittersweet Chocolate Brownies
Brownies are the most common yet irresistible chocolate dessert no one can resist. To make the bittersweet chocolate brownies, you will need to prepare:
- 226 g Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate
- 96 g all-purpose flour
- 113 gr unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 251 g granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 4 large eggs (room temperature)
Then, let’s follow the instructions below:
- Preheat the oven to 350oF/176oC.
- Prepare a heat-proof bowl and melt Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate and butter on a double boiler. Mix until well combined, then set aside.
- Prepare a mixing bowl and add eggs, salt, granulated sugar, and vanilla extract. Continue to mix until you reach a thick texture.
- Add the all-purpose flour to the chocolate mixture, whisk it, and add the eggs mixture. Mix until well combined.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper, pour the brownie batter into the tray and bake for about 25 minutes.
- Take the brownie out from the oven and let it cool before serving.
Bittersweet Chocolate Compound Cake
For bittersweet chocolate compound cake, you need:
- 156 g all-purpose flour
- 170 g Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate
- 227 g unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 156 g granulated sugar
- 354 ml water
- 3 large eggs (room temperature)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
For the glaze, prepare:
- 56 g Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate
- 192 g powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
To make the bittersweet chocolate compound cake, please follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 325oF/162oC.
- Prepare a bowl, then add the all-purpose flour, baking powder, and baking soda, mix it then set aside.
- Prepare a saucepan and boil the water. After the water boils, add Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate and stir until well combined.
- Prepare another bowl and add sugar, butter, and vanilla extract. Use a mixer to mix them until smooth.
- Combine all of the mixtures and whisk them until smooth and well combined.
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and pour the batter onto it - bake for 50 to 60 minutes.
- While waiting for the baking process, we can make the glaze. Prepare a heat-proof bowl and add Tulip Dark Compound Chocolate and butter. Heat it in a double boiler until the chocolate melts.
- Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract, stir until well combined.
- Drizzle the glaze on the cake and finish with some decorations for a great final look.
Ready to make your first batch of the desserts above? Find the right chocolate for your bittersweet chocolate dessert as well as other chocolate products and decorations from Tulip Chocolate’s product catalog.
Leave a Comment